New Business Development Executive
Looking for sales jobs in London and interested in working for a fast-growing tech startup? Ranked in Deloitte's Fastest Growing Technology Start-Ups in Australia 2018, and having just raised millions in Series B funding, this fantastic business are now looking to expand their team in London – could you be the New Business Development Executive they're looking for?
In this New Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining an exciting young startup with offices in Australia, the UK and the US. This impressive business are the ultimate, all-in-one workforce management solution that simplifies employee scheduling, timesheets, tasking, and communication. With high-profile clients like NASA, Nike, Amazon and McDonald's on their books, they have also been awarded Westpac's Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018, and ranked #5 in Forbes' Cloud 100 2018!
In this New Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be an important addition to the acquisition team. It's a truly exciting time to be joining this fast-growing tech startup, and your new business activities will directly impact the future and the growth of the business. You will need to be ambitious and independent, as you will be working on a range of sales tasks – including qualifying inbound leads, targeting prospective clients, developing your pitching and sales techniques through internal and external training, and taking charge of your own lead generation campaigns.
In this New Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Bringing on new business and signing up new clients to their platform
- Handling inbound queries, qualifying and making the first point of contact via email and phone
- Carrying out research into relevant markets and building up your own list of outbound relevant leads
- Qualifying leads and passing them onto the senior members to schedule meetings
- Owning email campaigns and LinkedIn research for new business
- Developing your pitch structure
So, what are we looking for?
- A highly driven graduate, ideally with a minimum degree result of a 2.1
- Ideally experience in SaaS is desired but not essential
- Minimum 6 months' commercial experience in a phone-based role would be a bonus
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- A self-motivated individual who thrives in a startup environment
- Someone who is highly target-driven
- A creative mindset and keen to explore innovative ways to bring on new business
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of 30,000 + OTE
- The opportunity to join a young startup and make a real impact on their growth as a company
- Fantastic training and career development
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday allowance
Looking for sales graduate jobs in London, and interested in joining a fast-tech startup? If you're ambitious and proactive, with a flair for sales, apply for this New Business Development Executive job in London today!
Discover more Graduate Sales Jobs
Posted 136 days ago