Job provided by Morrisons
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
UTS is a national provider of training and apprenticeships to the Health, Housing and Social Care Sector and with over 14 years of experience within the sector we have built an excellent reputation of delivering high quality programmes as well as offering our customers extensive knowledge and support.
As a trainer, you will be delivering a range of effective learning programmes within a range of subject areas at management level across Health, Housing and Social Care.
As a member of the trainingteam at UTS, the following will form part of your role
- Deliver high quality training in subjects at management level
- Deliver high quality training in other subjects where experience and knowledge supports
- Deliver training in accordance with current legislation, best practice and company policies
- Provide guidance and support to the learners through the session
- Deliver training to an agreed timescale that meets the individuals needs
- Ensure that all training delivered is in compliance with CQC, CSSIW and the Local Authority with which the company works within
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers and learners
- Attend monthly team meetings at our Head Office in St Albans, Hertfordshire
The Person - Based Herts, Beds or Bucks
We are looking forapplicants who have a strong background in Health, Housing and Social Care.
You will be someone with areal passion in the sector and be able to share your knowledge andexperience through delivery of subjects, demonstrating high quality skills thatinclude and motivate learners; supporting them to achieve high standards ofcare and quality within the service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Beexperienced within the sector
- Hold amanagement level qualificarion
- Have apassion for Health, Housing and Social Care subjects and quality delivery
- Hold aclean driving license (with current access to your own car)
- Possessexcellent communication & customer service skills
Havegood organisational skills
Requirea DBS check
** Holding a teachingqualification would be beneficial; however this is not essential as we willtake you through this qualification as part of your induction
Please Note: Travel isrequired as part of this role and as a national provider we deliver all acrossthe UK. There may be a requirement on occasion to deliver where an overnightstay will be expected (expenses paid by UTS)
- Competitive salary based on experience and delivery range - 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - Office shut down over the Christmas period - Expenses paid - Laptop and training equipment supplied - Company pension - Monthly CPD days allocated - Become part of a forward thinking company - Role progression - Friendly team and office environment
If you feel that this rolesuits you and UTS is a company that you would like to become a part of, pleaseapply by sending through a cover letter and your CV.
Should you not have the required experience for a Health, Housing and Social Care trainer but the experience within the sector and a career in training with UTS is something you would like to discuss, please email recruitment@uniquetrainingsolutions with a brief explanation of your past experience as we would still like to hear from you