Job provided by ICCM
Share this job on social:
About the job
Female Carers Required!
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple, we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We currently require dedicated, flexible female Care Assistants to support a lady who lives in the Exminster area and has a brain injury.
- Pay: £9.50 to £12.00 per hour
- Location: Exminster, Devon
- Hours: Part time*
- Shifts: 09:00 to 18:00 (days)
- 22:00 to 07:00 (nights)
- Applicants must hold a full UK drivers license and be aged 25 or above for insurance purposes.
Experience is desirable but not essential as we offer full training and support to include a 3 day paid Induction Course. All we ask is that you are able to work all required shifts, motivated to provide an outstanding standard of care and that you possess excellent communication skills.
In return, we offer:
- Free DBS**
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Training
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
Childcare voucher scheme**
Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information,please call ##### ###### or the direct Recruitment line on ##### ######