Fantastic Job Opening For Registered Nurse
Outstanding job opening for Registered Nurse to work with one of UKs leading healthcare provider. As a Registered Nurse you have responsibility for leading your shift to As a Registered Nurse you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care. Ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of 13.40 per hour plus other great benefits. Various shifts available. So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business. Job Requirements In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK. You must be Registered Nurse and have at least 12 months experience as nurse. Reference ID: 1408
Posted 142 days ago