Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
General Manager - Luxury Resort with Spa
Are you an experience General Manager, with a background in 4* Hotels with a strong F&B, Leisure and Conference division and are passionate about what you do? Please read on...
Our client is a group operating very high-quality hotels throughout the country and is seeking an ambitious individual that understands fast pace and high standards can work together to achieve great client satisfaction.
- To optimize commercial activities within a very competitive environment to ensure Hotel objectives are met.
- To monitor and maximize the profitability of all departments.
- Take an active role in forecasting, budgeting and reporting for the hotel.
- To continue to develop an effective, cohesive & competent team.
- Ensure all hotel standards and procedures are met.
- Is responsible for providing innovation and renewal in the hotel's service offer.
- To embrace and focus on the highest levels of quality in respect to both the hard and soft aspects of the business.
- Previous experience as General Manager/Operations Manager in a 4* or Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Strong food and beverage experience
- Ability to lead, coach and animate the Hotel team
- Passionate, with a hands-on approach
- Has a personal commitment to hospitality, customer service & quality
- Strong business acumen combined with an excellent leadership and liaison skills.
- Is committed to the development of the business and the hotel team.
- Local knowledge is a bonus but not essential
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact Lara with your updated CV