Job provided by Kamro
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Kamro Ltd are looking for an experienced bookkeeper who is either qualified through experience or who is ATT qualified and is looking for a new challenge. Experience with Kashflow accounts would be an advantage but is not a necessity as training will be provided for the right candidate.
The position is working for a privately-owned recycling and environmentally friendly commercial waste management company based out of central Tunbridge Wells. Our client services national accounts to some of the UK's most prestigious sites and most recognisable customers.
This is a part-time role Monday to Friday. Working hours are ideally 10am - 2pm although this may be flexible.
Day to Day Duties
- Check and input supplier invoices into Kashflow
- Raise customer invoices and send monthly statements
- Handle and manage supplier accounts
- Deal with account reconciliation, petty cash, credit control and debt management
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Assisting with entering payroll on Kashflow and submitting monthly PAYE
Qualifications and Skills needed
- 3 plus years of Bookkeeping experience or AAT Qualified
- Attention to detail
- Well organised, problem solving and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent telephone manner
- Part time role with the potential to go full time
- 5 days a week, 4 hours a day,
- £24,000 a year pro rota salary
- Full training will be provided where needed.
If you meet the above criteria and are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you would like some further information please call Stuart at Kamro recruitment.