The shifts are Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:30 / 09:30 to 18:00 and every other Saturday 06:00 to 12:00
Are you passionate about customer service?
Have you got great administrative skills teamed with excellent organisational abilities?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work in progress (WIP) control for workshop
- Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- MOT and service scheduling
- Updating customers with vehicle progress
- Clarify for the customer and workshop the basis for repair – Retail | Warranty | Contract.
- Check account detail and level of credit left, obtain authorisation and obtain order numbers from customers
- Inform customer of outstanding campaigns and arrange for work to be completed.
- Take responsibility to ensure customer reception area is maintained to a professional standard at all times.
- Assist with other duties as and when required
Key requirements for the role:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven organisational skills
- Proven administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Computer literate
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and of the Autoline computer system would be desirable
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Posted 145 days ago