Health & Safety / CDM Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £50000 per annum
An established leading health & safety company are looking for motivated, professional and experienced health & safety managers. They specialise in construction and manufacturing projects, with roles based across the UK and Europe. Candidates will have an opportunity to improve their own experience working on high profile projects, as well as a personal development plan.
Candidates must be prepared to work away on a consistent rotation basis, which takes into consideration, a strong worklife balance.
The right candidate, who is driven and looking for future progression has a very exciting opportunity to further their career within the health & Safety sector.
Roles are construction based sites across the UK and Europe, including the food/drink & automotive industries.
- Construction and Design Management 2015 (CDM) experience and working knowledge
- Coordinating the work activities of contractors through permit to work and on site meetings
- Ensuring compliance to CDM management systems, audits and inspections
- Conducting safety meetings to a high standard
- Constructing and presenting site inductions and tool box talks
- Conducting onsite training where necessary
- Undertaking incident investigations to a high standard including Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Advising contractors on best practice, supporting them to ensure a safe method of working is always established
- Working cooperatively with all team members including senior managers, clients and contractors to ensure good communication
- Excellent computer skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Highly organised individual who is able to manage their own time
- Thrive in a fastpaced, demanding environment
- Patient, levelheaded and cool under pressure
- Able to react quickly and efficiently to changing demands and requirements
- Motivated and driven to progress within the company
- Willing to work away from home, varied shift patterns, 12hour shifts and Europebased projects.
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Construction (desirable)
- NEBOSH Diploma (desirable)
- First Aid (desirable)
Excellent working knowledge of:
- Construction and manufacturing industries
Posted 159 days ago