Job provided by 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Advert: HR Business Partner
Salary: £30K to £34K depending on experience
Based at the head office in Tottenham Hale
If you want to put your generalist HR expertise to good use and manage complex ER case, while having the opportunity to learn and develop then this is the role for you.
Working in the social care sector with its limited resources requires thinking outside of the box and finding creative solutions. This makes it challenging but a great learning environment to hone your knowledge and skills.
Working as part of the HR & OD Team you will be responsible for:
- Working with senior managers and service managers as an HR business partner contributing through HR functions to the successful delivery of our services
- Providing advice, guidance and support to managers on performance management, disciplinarians and grievances and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- ER case management, TUPE preparation and contributing to preparing employment tribunal case material
- Initiating recruitment campaigns achieving successful results; introducing graduate and trainee programmes
- Working with HR colleagues in ensuring policies, procedures and processes remain fit for purpose and underpin the culture and way of working of the organisation
- Contributing to organisational development initiatives and change programmes
To be successful in this role you will need knowledge and understanding of and a belief in how HR and organisational development can improve business performance, and contribute to an engaged workforce. Ideally having experience of working in a highly regulated environment with a fixed and flexi workforce providing 24/7 service, and supporting managers, often new into management.
While the role and sector is challenging, you will be part of a supportive and fun HR & OD Team, and have the commitment of the CEO and senior managers. Yes compliance is important, but having the right inquisitive way of working and the ultimate desire to enable the organisation and our people to flourish is essential.
If you would like to discuss this role before applying, please contact Corinne Seymour on ##### ######.
Closing date: Wednesday 9 January 2019 (midnight)
Interviews: Proposed interviews Tuesday 15 January 2019
How to Apply
Please send us your details via Apply, and ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions. Please ensure you include the reference number for the role you are applying for.
Diversity at Outward
Outward applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.