Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Hours of Work: 35 Hours per Week, Mon-Fri 8-4 or 9-5
About the Company:
Exciting things are happening at our clients company and now is the perfect time to join their Change Team and to influence the future of their organisation!
They are the UK's leading debt advice charity and for over 20 years they've been helping their clients with sound advice and a range of practical and effective solutions to get their finances in shape and their lives back on track. What they do and the people who work there is what make this place so rewarding. You're not just doing a job. You're making a genuine positive difference to people when they need it most.
Their colleagues say that they really enjoy being part of such a friendly, welcoming and supportive environment. They've grown into a nationwide organisation with over 1500 colleagues, 200,000 clients and over £200 million of debt under management. But they want to help more people in better ways, so they're putting change at the heart of what they do and they need fantastic change practitioners to be part of it!
Their Change Team needs a dynamic, experienced and passionate Agile Project Manager. Based in their Head Office in Leeds and reporting to the Change Team Manager, you will be an Agile Project Manager managing several concurrent projects. With a strong focus on delivery, you will work with the delivery team and use your agile knowledge and experience and your outstanding interpersonal skills.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead multiple small/medium change projects from idea to implementation delivering to agreed scope, cost, quality and timescales
- Providing support and guidance to the team in the delivery of agile best practices
- Milestone Planning and scheduling activities
- Supporting stakeholders in devising the best change solutions
- Working with all elements of the project teams to ensure understanding of the requirements
- Reporting on progress and ensuring team output is of highest quality
- Reporting and managing risk, issues and dependencies
Project Manager Requirements:
- You should have demonstrable experience of delivering business change and IT projects on an end to end basis.
- Agile or Scrum Master certification
- The ability to influence senior decision makers in shaping a programme of change
- In depth understanding and experience of waterfall and agile project management frameworks and practices
Project Manager Benefits:
- 24 days annual leave (this increases by one day per year up to a maximum of 29), plus bank holidays
- The ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Travel season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Group personal pension scheme
- Westfield Health cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Financial planning
- Long service awards
If you meet the Project Manager requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!