Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a whizz on a PC or MAC?
Do you hate it when people ask you to fix the simplest of things on a PC?
Do you want earn whilst gaining that all important experience in the tech industry?
Sound like your thing? We want to hear from you!
IT Support Apprentice
Location: London, E1
Hours of work: What are the hours?
Job Type: Full Time, 9:00-5:30pm (option of permanent role once apprenticeship is complete)
About the IT Support Apprentice Role:
The successful apprentice will be operating mainly in an IT Support role assisting with technical support, advice on technical, hardware and software problems within the organisation.
IT Support Apprentice Responsibilities:
- Support case system and inform users of case progression
- Assist in maintaining internal systems and aid in the integration of new technology
- Installing and troubleshooting hardware and software
- Procurement of new hardware and software
- Provide end-user IT training
- Work on IT projects as required
Requirements needed to become the successful IT Support Apprentice :
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs A-C/9-4 (including IT, English and Math)
- Calm under pressure
- Student mentality
- Ability to demonstrate your interest in IT (beyond social media and video games)
- Confidence and ability to share your views
- Solution orientated and helpful
IT Support Apprentice Benefits:
- Attractive IT apprentice salary
- Supportive team to help develop your skills
- Student discounts (included on gadgets)
- £50 to help you get started on your apprenticeship
- Super support network wot guide you through your apprenticeship
This is a great time to start your career in the IT industry so if this sounds like its right up your street then apply now!
If this sounds like it isn't quite your cup of tea and you know of a friend that would love this role, refer them to us and get £50! (Subject to terms)