Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Head pastry chef - Barcelona - Great package
We are looking for a wonderful, Head Pastry chef to come up with a produce an array of modern, high end pastries, desserts and more for this beautiful new restaurant Due to open in Marcjh 2019 based in the Heart of Barcelona.
The restaurant is a busy site with more than 200 covers and cater for high end cliental in a modern restaurant setting for lunch, Modern afternoon tea and a busy dinner service.
The restaurant focuses on Modern, European dishes with heavy influence from Southern France, and the Mediterranean and offers Sweets, desserts pastries and afternoons tea to blow your mind.
We require the Head pastry chef:
- To have experience with large volume, a la carte restaurants in a fine dining setting
- Worked at least at 1 rosette or higher (Michelin experience would be amazing)
- To be able to come up with Modern, interesting and challenging desserts, sweet and pastries that will set this restaurant apart for the others
- To manage a small team of creative pastry chefs
- To have a great personality, be a real people person and love developing their team
- To provide evidence of cutting edge desserts and techniques to produce unrivalled desserts
- To have worked at least at pastry sous chef level or higher (salary will reflect experience)
- Fluent in English is a must for this role as this will be the language spoken in the kitchen
- You MUST have the right to work in Europe unrestricted as sponsorship is NOT available
The salary on offer will reflect your experience and will be and the equivalent of between €30,000 and €45,000
Assistance with relocation can be given and will be looked at on a case by case basis
Don't miss this opportunity - apply today