Diagnostic Vehicle Technician
£28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits:Bonus
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Diagnostic Vehicle Technician Required in Cambridge.
Hours : Monday - Friday: 7.30am - 4.00pm/8.30am - 4.30pm/9.30am - 6.00pm / Lunch (unpaid): 30 minutes
- Saturday (1 in 3): 8.30am - 4.00pm / Lunch (unpaid): 30 minutes
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Diagnostic Vehicle Technician Needed For Franchised Main Dealer in Cambridgeshire.
Driven Motor Jobs are currently looking to recruit an experienced and fully qualified Diagnostic Vehicle Technician for a busy a productive Main Dealer Workshop.
You will be working on all makes and models throughout the dealership.
- On a daily basis you will be:
- - Diagnostic vehicles - Carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records. You will need to be fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in order to be considered for this vacancy.
A high level of communication skills is essential to ensure a smooth flow in the workshop. You will need to be well presented at all times showing you want to represent the company and Franchise in the best possible light.
- Salary is fully negotiable depending on experience. This is a full time permanent role with a package of approximately £28,000 Plus Bonus
To apply please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs nicola@drivenmotorjobs. com
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
- Driven Motor Jobs – Automotive Recruitment.
Posted 106 days ago