Job provided by Prospect Health
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you have a passion for medical devices but are struggling to gain access to the market?
Our client is looking for enthusiastic graduates with a passion for medical sales to join their rapidly expanding business within the hospital setting - Previous medical sales is not required! The strategy of training and developing high calibre dynamic graduates has proved a recipe for success and there is currently an opportunity to join the business covering a Midlands / East England territory.
Midlands / East England
- You will be provided with the industry specific training and build relationships within in the hospital environment.
- Provide a professional and intuitive service to all clients
- Territory management - developing relationships and commercial opportunity.
- Work closely with sales peers to develop knowledge and learn the best sales processes to ensure success.
- You will be continually supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources including a clear training program which includes some international travel.
- £18,000 - £ 21000 Basic
- 8-12 k year one bonus
- Company car, Laptop, Phone
- 23 days holiday
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be degree educated ideally in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field
- Ideally you will have some commercial sales experience following graduation and be able to show a proven record of sales achievement.
- Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Medical Devices Division on ##### ######.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Devices Jobs