Junior Graphic Designer - Marketing Support (Graduate Opportunity)
Junior Graphic Designer - Marketing Support (Graduate Opportunity) Redruth, Cornwall
Our client, part of a well-established food manufacturing group, has been baking expertly crafted biscuits since the 19th century. They are now looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their friendly team.
- Competitive salary
- Workplace benefits scheme
- Amazing opportunity to learn new skills
- Play a key supporting role within the Marketing Department
This is an incredible opportunity to take on a role with extensive training and the chance to develop a rewarding, engaging career that, for the ambitious, can lead to a fantastic future.
Our client makes a superb array of biscuits and baked products for a wide variety of customers as well as selling their own products at the higher end of the market. You’ll have the chance to see your designs on the shelves of major shops and make an impact on the success or the business through your creativity.
So, if you are seeking a role with prospects, training and an amazing team to support you, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be tasked with supporting marketing activities with particular focus on creating images and designs for our client’s biscuit tubes and other packaging for customers’ own brand products.
You will seek to ensure that brand standards are met and will work with the Sales Team regarding briefs for own brand customers.
This is an exciting chance to learn a range of valuable marketing skills and utilise your creativity to produce labels and graphics which will hit the shelves and achieve wide retail reach.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Creating graphic designs for bespoke labels
- Sending images or mock-ups for own-label customers
- Liaising with customers regarding adjustments to their designs
- Producing finished creatives and artwork for production
- Supporting the print-off of test designs and adjusting the print colour
- Producing internal and external sales and marketing materials to promote the own-label design service
- Taking part in bespoke projects and activities as required
To be considered as a Junior Graphic Designer, you will need:
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification
- A good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including strong knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, gained within your qualification, a professional environment or similar
- A full, valid driving licence
- To be eager to learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability, creativity and a close attention to detail
Other organisations may call this role Trainee Graphic Designer, Artworker, Junior Artworker, Trainee Artworker, Digital Designer, Junior Digital Designer, Trainee Digital Designer, Designer, or Marketing Designer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you have been waiting for an amazing career opportunity as a Junior Graphic Designer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Posted 110 days ago