Job provided by Luton Bennett
Share this job on social:
About the job
£32,000 to £38,000 + £4000 Car Allowance + Excellent Pension + Private Medical + Benefits
Project Engineer required for an international engineering specialist in the construction and infrastructure sector. This is a critical role for the company supporting the design, supply, install and build team for complex engineering projects.
The successful candidate MUST have a relevant Degree in either Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or similar relevant degree. You will also have had some experience working on projects from cradle to the grave project management or working to tight budgets and deadlines. Candidates from industries such as Construction or Steelworks would be an excellent fit although other industries will be considered with relevant experience. You will also have Design experience in either AutoCAD or Revitt, or similar design package.
You will also be required to occasionally travel to customer site, as well as frequently engage with customers over the phone, so a polite and friendly telephone manner is essential.
The company employs passionate engineers and really values its reputation on the market, so candidates with good communication skills and have worked in previous customer facing positions would be a good fit.
- Project Engineering (with Design competencies)
- Working on large complex projects to customer specifications with the engineering team
- Working as a key part of the Design, Supply, Install and Build team
- Project Engineer
- Proficient using AutoCAD or Revitt to produce technical drawings
- Previous experience in structural or environmental sites, steelworks or similar