Dependant on Experience
have an interesting requirement for a Staff Accountant on a contract basis at our client Caterpillar Perkins in Stafford. The contract duration is estimated to be up to 15 Months with a start in January 2019.
The rate of pay is competitive and will be dependant on experience.
- The Stafford facility supplies engines to Europe, Africa, the Middle East, South America and Asia Pacific. Engines from Stafford provide standby power for example, at The Shard in London; Rialto Towers, Melbourne; and the Royal Hospital London. They power the flood defences on the Seine in Paris, and provide prime power for the cities of Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
A temporary position (maternity cover) has arisen within the LPSD Finance team located in Stafford.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Monthly closing accruals and analysis
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Supporting quarterly forecasting and annual budget
- Monthly capital reporting and forecasting
- Providing technical guidance to the business on Fixed asset reporting
- Financial Analysis for facility investment to support business decisions
- Nonproduction supplier financial KPI reviews
- Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Either fully qualified or working towards ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Relevant financial experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, powerpoint and accounting software
- Ability to independently handle accounting issues
- Key Competencies:
- Teamwork / Interpersonal
- Analysis / Problem Solving
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.
Posted 136 days ago