Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
HGV Driver Nights
Location: Corby NN17 1NN
Salary: £31,200 per annum
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri (50 Hours)
Bibby Distribution Ltd has been operating under the Bibby Line Group umbrella since 1985 servicing household names from our 70 locations across the UK.
Our vehicle fleet includes 370 artics, 230 rigids and 1500 trailers operating from several million square feet of warehousing which provide employment for around 2,000 people. A planned policy of growth and development seeks to see this figure increase continually, through organic growth and selective acquisition.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to the health, safety, welfare, training and development of all our colleagues along with our excellent benefits package that is offered to all employees.
About HGV Driver Nights Role:
We're looking for experienced Class 1 Night Drivers to join our operation based out of our Corby depot. Working Monday - Friday based on a 50-hour week delivering on behalf of our customer Belron.
HGV Driver Nights Responsibilities:
- Ensure all aspects safety and customer site rules are adhered to.
- Responsible for the security of any products carried whilst in transit.
- To drive defensively and fuel efficiently at all times.
- Ensuring all delivery and collection notes and paperwork are correct.
- Provide accurate paperwork relevant to debriefing of allocated jobs.
- Ensuring all transport legislation including driver's hours and vehicle defect reporting is adhered to.
HGV Driver Nights Requirements:
- A current and valid LGV Licence
- At least 2 years of experience driving on UK roads
- Moffett experience/licence essential
- Drivers CPC hours essential
- An understanding of the law relating to drivers hours regulations and tachograph
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work
HGV Driver Nights Benefits:
- 28 days paid holiday entitlement including bank holidays;
- Time and a quarter paid after 50 hours.
- Free cash healthcare scheme for all employees including dependent children;
- Extensive discount and savings scheme on thousands of high street stores and travel providers;
- Online access to your payslips, holiday bookings and other personal information;
- Virtual GP surgery and private prescription service;
- Online health assessment;
- Physiotherapy Triage;
- Overtime available;
- Free eye care vouchers for VDU users;
- Cash rewards for long service, dedication to values and nominate a colleague scheme;
- Discount on mobile phone contracts with O2;
- Payroll giving and match funding on charity fundraising for all employees.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Class 1 Night Drivers role then please apply now!