Job provided by Sitec
Share this job on social:
About the job
Sitec has a requirement for a Compensation and Benefits Manager for our client based in Broughton. This is a contract role for an estimated 6 months. The max rate of pay will be up to £25.00 p/hr LTD Company.
Our client currently focuses on aligning its compensation and benefits strategy to its business objectives in order to attract and retain the best talent available in the marketplace. In this context, the clients Reward function defines policies and provides analysis as well as expert support to HR so that the strategy is consistently applied throughout the Group.
Within this organization, the Compensation and Benefits team participates in the transformation Programme PULSE, which aims at reinventing the way of working and introducing peoplecentric HR processes and policies. The PULSE programme consists of several parts, one being the implementation of the new HR IT system based on the SaaS Workday Cloud solution.
In the PULSE project organization of Performance & Goals /Remuneration, the Team is responsible for the endtoend implementation of the new IT solution and revised HR processes. The UK Country Support reinforces this team.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Ensure the design and implementation of HR policies and negotiation with the unions/works council in all HR areas such as Employment, Competence Management, Learning, Compensation & Benefits, Culture Change, Talent & Executive Management.
- Deliver consistent implementation of HR processes and tools.
- Measure HR process performance and take improvement actions.
- Consult in cases with high expertise need. Interface to local unions/work council.
- Writing and updating of configuration, migration and integration workbooks testing of solution prototypes translations (IT tool and change material)
- Creation of change material (powerpoint, videos etc)
- Executing change actions (workshops, webinars, adhoc support) followup of actions, act as PMO for the UK team act as backup for team members if necessary
Knowledge and Skills Required
- You have excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and you have a good knowledge of SAP as HR information system
- You have project management skills
- You have good writing and communication skills
- You speak fluent English, French would be a plus
- You are well organized and are able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize and manage time effectively
- You are proactive and manage well stressful situations or periods
- Knowledge and experience in an C&B environment is a plus
- Change management experience is desirable
Education and Experience Required:
- Master degree in Business Administration or Human Resources, you have proven 2 to 3 years experience in human resources.
All candidates must be in a position to obtain UK security clearance to a minimum of BPSS level.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.