Bristol, Bath, Taunton, Newport, Hereford, Gloucester, Swindon
£24k per year + OTE27,000+Van+Bonus
Service Engineer (Patient Handling Equipment)
South West Patch (Covering Bristol, South Wales, Swindon, Gloucester, Devon, Cornwall)
£24,000 + Bonus potential of £250 per month. OTE £27,000 per annum + Pension.
Average 40 hours per week.
Service Engineer sought within specialist distributor and service provider of a broad range of patient handling equipment.
The role will be suited to Service Engineers with previous experience of any kind of patient handling equipment experience including profiling beds, mobile hoists, ceiling hoists and specialised access baths.
The role will cover a South West region reaching from Gloucestershire to Cornwall and from Swindon to West Wales. All travel time will be factored into the working day, on average a working week will equate to 40 hours. You will cover breakdown support and maintenance with the region on the full range of patient handling equipment almost exclusively within private care homes.
The company employ around 70 staff across the country and are in a period of rapid growth and are looking to bring on more customers in the foreseeable future making this a safe and stable employer for the long term for the successful candidate.
- Service and repair on a wide range of patient handling equipment within care homes
- Cover the South West region
- Expensed overnight stay away required on occasion, approx. 1 to 2 nights per month
- Vehicle and specific equipment provided for work purposes only
The Person Required:
- Must have proven experience within the patient handling equipment industry
- Willing to cover the South West and South Wales as a territory
- Possess all own basic hand tools
Posted 132 days ago