Hairdressing and Barbering Tutor / Assessor
Birmingham, West Midlands
£21000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
The Role: Hairdressing and Barbering Tutor / Assessor
* This is an exciting new role to join a wellestablished training provider in the assessment and delivery on Hairdressing and Barbering Apprenticeships at Levels 2 & 3.
* You will be looking after a cohort of around 35 apprentices employed by some of the bestknown salons in the UK.
* Demonstrating your technical skills as a Hairdresser or Barber either on a 121 or a small group basis also embedding functional skills along with workbased assessment.
* This is a remote working role, so youll be workbased and manage your own diary, travelling across the West Midlands, mainly Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Coventry to visit your learners.
* A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Hairdressing and Barbering Tutor / Assessor
* Level 3 qualification in Hairdressing and Barbering
* Strong industry competency within Hairdressing and Barbering
* Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33..)
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS min..)
* Full UK Driving Licence and use of own car.
The Employer: Hairdressing and Barbering Tutor / Assessor
* This privately owned, award Winning National Apprenticeship provider who pride themselves on their staff being true industry professionals based on their strong occupational competence within their specialism and backed up by exceptional tutoring abilities. This training provider won a major apprenticeship delivery award recently. CPD is important to this national training provider and being able to boast the prestigious Investors in People Accreditation, plus other wellknown accreditations illustrate this quite clearly. The training they deliver is of an incredibly high standard, with all training being on the job. Their clients, many of whom are major groups within the hairdressing sector, love this handson approach as they feel they are getting real value from the training delivered. It ensures theory is backed up strongly by practical application. This is probably why their achievement rate is way over the national average.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that ma
Posted 117 days ago