Data Protection Manager
£45000 - £65000 per annum
A global retailer are building out their data privacy team from their central London office. The group are looking for a subject matter expert to focus on the responsive side of their data privacy compliance programme.
If you are a data privacy professional with a real interest in the fashion industry then this opportunity could be ideal for you!
Please apply to find out more if you....
- Have strong experience completing privacy risk assessments.
- Prior experience working in-house for a consumer facing, fast paced business or with retail clients as a consultant for data protection matters.
- Have been part of a GDPR readiness programme.
- Can build relationships and influence senior stakeholders across group functions with a global mindset.
- Are able to apply data privacy requirements to a consumer-facing, global organisation that needs advice in line with commercial priorities.
- Can create and deliver comprehensive privacy training.
It would be a real advantage if you had experience as a project manager and IAPP or ISEB data protection qualifications.
- Company performance related bonus.
- Discount from company brands and other retailers.
- Enrolment onto company pension plan.
- Optional core hours to be flexible with your lifestyle.
- Option to buy extra holidays!
Please do send across your CV if this role has tempted your interest and I will give you a call if you have the desired experience!
Posted 143 days ago