Job provided by TTM Healthcare
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you want to be part of one of the Fastest Growing Organisations in the UK?
Do you want to be part of a Fast Passed, Forward Thinking Organisation?
A Professional Organisation specialised solely on the Healthcare Sector?
Get in touch now!
TTM Healthcare is working in collaboration with Sunderland City Council. We are currently recruiting for a number of
Support Worker positions with immediate starts available. You will be part of a team, with individual tasks assigned providing the highest level of care and service to the service users.
Sunderland is a fantastic city to live in. It has a big-city nightlife, retail and leisure in a friendly city centre which is home to 275,000 people.
Want More Reasons to Apply?
• We have a Number of Vacancies Available to suit all experience levels all across the UK so why not send your up to date CV for review?
• Excellent opportunity to develop skills
• Large organisation, with big opportunities
• Easily accessible by public transport
• Full time hours
• You will have Recent Relevant Experience as a Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant (HCA).
• Able to manage own workload.
• Able to work independently or in a team.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Available to attend Working day Interviews
• Available and looking for a minimum of 32 hour contract
• Competitive Salary
• Great working environment and conditions
• Training costs covered
• Pay increase after 12 weeks
All position confirmation are pending a face to face interview and applicants must be available to accept a work-day time interview.
To discuss this role in more detail apply now, or call our team on ##### ######.
Not for you, but know someone who might be interested? Refer a Friend
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.