Supplier Relationship Manager - Middlesex - £50k
£50k per year + .
Supplier Relationship Manager
Our client is one of the world's leading airline caterers.
The Supplier Relationship Manager is accountable for coordinating all procurement activities for a key client account in conjunction with group procurement and retail category management.
Key to this position will be to understand the customer contract and spend across all relevant categories as well as understanding all cost and revenue drivers of the entire supply chain and translate that knowledge into reduced total supply chain cost for the company and increased profitability for the Joint P & L.
Critical to the role is the ability to apply a sense of urgency and the ability to energize the local stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Substantial Supply chain and procurement experience (minimum 5 years work practice)
- Strong negotiator and influencer
- Strategic thinker - ability to understand market dynamics
- Keen Relationship Management - ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels (incl. CEO).
- Contracting - ability to understand complex specifications and contract scopes
- Financial Acumen - ability to analyse detailed financial and general management information
- Self-Starter - displaying determination and drive, with a tenacity to deliver to the bottom line
- The ability to influence and challenge at a senior management level
- Good business acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Tender Process - ability to understand and influence end to end robust competitive tender process
- Full driving License
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks' time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Posted 156 days ago