Job provided by Interquest Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Business Analyst-ISEB- Prince 2- Academic/Research
Business Analyst urgently required to work with a leading Academic/Research institute to play a key role in the development of a new Service Design and Business Analysis team.
The Business Analyst role will contribute to ensure that all technology enabled projects and services are designed optimally to business needs and user requirements. The Business Analyst will be the key face of the design team discussing approach around technology and championing the new function across the organisation to create collaboration and optimisation.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing business analysis input from benefits case, to design, transition and including leading solution design analysis, validation testing and go live readiness.
Business Analyst-ISEB- Prince 2- Academic/Research- Essential Experience
- Solid track record as a Business Analyst with experience of partnering with operational stakeholders as customers and technical teams as service providers.
- Experience of providing Business analyst services within technology with experience of working with UX and software engineers to provide quality solution outcomes.
- Strong abilities to elicit and analyse requirements whilst documenting business requirements and iteratively tracking them throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Experience of modelling requirements, writing use cases diagrams & notations, mapping data flows, producing entity relationship entity diagrams, logical data and class modelling and other technical analysis techniques and documentation.
- Experience of working with COTS and enterprise wide solutions, data integration and business intelligence tools. (SaaS, Cloud hosted or On premise)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to interface and influence senior stakeholders across multiple business functions.
Business Analyst-ISEB- Prince 2- Academic/Research- Desirable Experience
- Recognized industry Business Analysis qualifications (ISEB)
- Experience of other methodologies and standards (Agile, Prince 2, ITIL)
- Experience of working in an academic/research environment.
- Experience of conducting business cases and feasibility studies to provide robust business benefit management approaches and recommendations.