Job provided by 4Recruitment Services Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Qualified Social Worker | Emergency Duty Team | Accrington
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Emergency Duty Team based in Accrington . The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within an Emergency Duty Team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- To undertake assessments of children in need in accordance with the National Assessment Framework, Working Together, London Child Protection Procedures and Children Acts 1989 and 2004
- To lead the investigation of allegations of significant harm to children in consultation with the Practice Leader and other professionals
- To arrange regular visits with children and ensure that the views, wishes, feelings and lived experience of children is captured and at the forefront of all assessments, interventions and plans
- To establish professional relationships and behaviours that safeguards
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Salary is £29.99 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on ##### ######.