Customer Service Adviser
Poole, Dorset, England
£7 - 9 per hour
Are you capable of building rapport with customers, demonstrating excellent communication skills? Do you have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office? If so, please read on...
Our client are seeking an individual to join the business service support team with the purpose of ensuring customer orders are processed as efficiently as possible. You will be required to prove exceptional communication skills, liaise with customers to obtain all customer information required to run credit vets, update the internal systems and ensure all policies are adhered to.
This position also will allow the oppertunity to go from contract to perm after 3 months to c£17.500 plus bens.
* Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly targets for customer service/compliance.
* Provide expert advice on all elements of the business' service areas: network tariffs; returns and exchanges; escalation routes; coverage packs etc.
* In a prompt, polite manner, complete all inbound calls and emails, establishing rapport with the caller.
* Process all cases accurately and efficiently into the relevant systems; ensuring all CRM data is entered correctly.
* Outstanding customer service/communication skills.
* A team player who is also capable of working on own initiative with customers and colleagues.
* Proven experience working with Microsoft Office.
* Ability to confidently provide feedback and share ideas to improve efficiency across the business.
* Company pension.
* Employee discount in company stores.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Centre of town location.
* Subsidised healthcare.
Would you say you fit the skill set for this role? If you're interested, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Posted 3 days ago