Job provided by Appoint Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )- Nursing Home
- Location: Outskirts of Epsom, near Esher
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: general elderly care, palliative, Parkinson's, dementia, Huntington's, convalescence and respite.
- Service: Care Home
- Salary: Up to £17.15 per hour ( £42.800 per annum based on full time hours) negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses who are experienced or newly qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD, who will play a key role within this care home. The home specialises in care of the elderly including respite and many others. The home is located in the Outskirts of Epsom.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development. The latest CQC rating was an overall good.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay
All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and be a qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Albany Vine on ##### ######or send a copy of your CV to #####@######.###