Compliance Analyst - CRD - Market Abuse - Best Ex
£450 - £500 per day
I'm working with an Investment Management firm who are looking to bring in a Compliance Analyst on a 3-month contract (with scope for extension), to start immediately, working around Market Abuse and Best Execution (essential)
The Role; The job holder will be responsible for conducting monitoring activities in alignment with the Compliance Monitoring Programme, including testing and escalating matters to Senior Compliance Monitoring Managers.
- Carry out and deliver core work of the CMP on a monthly basis in line with the plan
- Assisting on ad-hoc Compliance Monitoring tasks
- Logging and ensuring appropriate follow-up actions are taken on all errors and breaches
- Assisting with the coding of client investment restrictions to the Charles River system, communicating with fund managers and Investment teams
- Liasion with business teams to seek remedial actions for identified deficiencies
- Providing consultancy support and technical expertise to the business on BAU and project related risk and control issues
- Provide MI to senior management
Key Skills Required;
- Experience in Charles River and Bloomberg
- Proven experience in a Front Office monitoring environment, covering Market Abuse and Best Execution
If you qualify for the above description, and are interested in the role, please apply within.
Posted 109 days ago