Second Chef- Busy Air Side Casual Dining - Essex. Up to £25k + bonus
£25k per year + Bonus
My client is an incredibly popular gastro pub based in one of London's busiest airports, and they require Sous Chefs to join their busy and established brigade.
This high-volume casual dining site is open 24 hours and serves an exciting menu inspired by one of London's most vibrant boroughs - expect traditional English breakfasts, pub classics and street food inspired fare.
This is one of the largest sites in the airport which is spread over 2 floors, so I'm looking for eager Sous Chefs who have both the experience and the drive to help lead the team and support the Head Chefs, whilst keeping their cool under pressure.
* Stable experience working at Sous Chef level within a large-scale operation, comfortable looking after a team up to 30
* Be a proactive chef who can stay calm under pressure
* Excellent understanding of food, hygiene and safety and COSHH knowledge
* Good verbal and written English
* Available to work split shifts, and day/night shifts on a 24hour rota
* Provide 5 year work and address history for airside clearance
This is a great opportunity for an eager Snr CDP or Sous Chef to join an exciting London gastro pub at one of the busiest international travel hubs in the South.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Nicola - email@example.com
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Posted 15 days ago