Customer Service Advisor
Iver, Buckinghamshire, England
Fontain has a reputation for high quality workmanship along with a commitment to staff wellbeing. We're a friendly family run business who looks after its staff. When you join us, you will feel like an integral part of the team, not a number. On offer is an attractive remuneration package, OTE up to £.36,500, great working hours and benefits and manufacturer training and support.
The Customer Service Advisor role also comes with scope for promotion to After-Sales Manager within the next 12 months.
Our Customer Service Advisor role involves: -
* Responsibility for handling service customer enquiries, bookings and work through to completion
* Utilising the latest management software for enhanced digital assistance
* Bookings, work in progress sheets and invoicing including taking payments
* Liaising with customers by telephone, E-mail and SMS
* Parts ordering and returns
You will need to possess: -
* Exceptional articulate interpersonal skills
* Enjoy customer interaction
* Adept at learning new computer Dealer management systems
* Ability to describe basic components of a car's mechanicals
* Bright, Friendly with a forward thinking 'can do attitude'
* Full UK driving license
Previous service advisor experience is not a requirement. If you are looking for a long-term career in a forward thinking, family run business with an exceptional track record for staff retention and wellbeing, then this could be the position you are looking for.
To learn more please attach your CV to the link provided.
Posted 19 days ago