Job provided by Conrad Consulting
Share this job on social:
About the job
Structural Engineer Guildford
£35,000 £45,000 per annum plus pension
Are you a keen and ambitious Structural Engineer currently seeking a new and exciting role in the industry? Would you benefit from a good training culture that would seek to support you in your pursuit of chartership? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new role.
A fantastic opportunity has been created for a Structural Engineer to join this highlyreputable, wellestablished consultancy at their Guildford office. Working in a design team of around 30 technical staff, you will get the chance to work on a variety of projects up to £50m in value.
On offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum
- Professional fees paid
- 5% pension contribution
- Excellent support towards chartership if not already obtained
What youll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
- A minimum of four years UK experience as a Structural Engineer
- Experience of design in steel and RC
- Knowledge of relevant Eurocodes
- The desire to form part of a wellestablished yet growing Structures team
- Ideally you will be recently Chartered or at least working towards this already
For more information on this fantastic new opportunity to progress your career as a Structural Engineer, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on ##### ######.