Creative Producer Officer
Waltham Forest, Greater London, England
£188.10 - 200.00 per day + Negotiable
The Daily rate is £188.10+ Negotiable dependent upon experience and we are hoping to get someone started as soon as possible.
The role is Full Time and operates on a 6+Month ongoing contract We are looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
About the role:
The Mela Creative Producer will support the development and delivery of the Waltham Forest London Borough of Culture 2019 (LBoC) programme with a clear focus on South Asian arts and in particular the development and delivery of The Waltham Forest Mela. The role provides an opportunity to be instrumental in the creative development of one of the borough's key annual events and to use this opportunity to engage our diverse communities with the wider programme. The Creative Producer will be an experienced arts producer who is able to create new, and maximise existing, networks to ensure the creative content of the Mela is ambitious, representative of south east Asian communities in Waltham Forest and of the highest possible quality.
You'll develop, support and manage a first-class event, devising innovative and creative ways of meeting objectives using the most effective and value for money channels available for the specific audiences targeted.
* Able to create new and maximise existing networks to ensure the creative content of the Mela is ambitious, representative and of highest possible quality.
* Develop, support and manage a first-class event, devising innovative and creative ways of meeting objectives using the most effective and value for money channels available for the specific audiences targeted.
Knowledge, skills & expertise:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent standard / relevant experience.
- Experience in delivering arts based events.
- A strong understanding of south Asian culture and communities
An understanding of the Waltham Forest
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more information, please contact Khalsa at Spencer Clarke Group
Posted 15 days ago