Job provided by Kamro
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Kamro Ltd are looking to speak with accountants with practice experience based in and around the East Surrey area, working for a small accountancy and tax practice who have a keen eye for detail and flare for customer service.
Our client has been established since 2012 in Whyteleafe and has grown to a dynamic team of ten. Due to continued growth the time has come to add another key member to the team to oversee and manage a portfolio of clients.
The client base is varied and includes small and growing businesses, music and entertainment, high net worth individuals, families, private clients and more. We are looking for an all-rounder who is experienced with statutory accounts and taxation, bookkeeping, payroll, VAT returns, Corporate/Personal Tax, and who is either ACCA or ACA qualified. No day is the same in the practice and the clients see the practice as an extension of their own business.
- ACCA/ACA or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years' experience in practice (AAT qualified an advantage)
- Strong client service focus
- Good organisation and communication/interpersonal skills
- Experienced with SAGE Suite (Xero and QuickBooks advantageous)
- Strong use of Microsoft Office
- £30,000-£35,000 per annum (depending on experience, with room for progression)
- Monday-Friday 9:00am- 5:30pm (Flexible working hours available)
- Free on site parking
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
If you meet the above criteria and are ready for the next step in your career, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call Stuart at Kamro recruitment for further information.