Job provided by CrunchPoster Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
Business Agent - Childcare
Competitive Salary + Commission
Christie & Co are successful and growing International Professional Business Advisors specialising in properties with operational businesses attached, focusing on the Hotels, Hospitality, Leisure, Retail and Care markets
The Business Agent Role
We are looking for a self-motivated and sales-driven Childcare Business Agent to join the expanding Childcare and Education team. The individual will be responsible for developing and building the Childcare presence across the Midlands and Anglia region.
This is a great time to join the team as it develops into a standalone sector and this role brings together the offer across the whole of the Midlands territory. It creates tremendous opportunities to develop and maintain strategic relationships with new and existing clients while actively developing business opportunities. A strong support network will provide help and guidance from day one making sure the transition from another sector is seamless.
Requirements for the Business Agent Role
Your key to success will be your ability to quickly get to grips with the sector while developing outstanding relationships with clients and establishing a strong profile and networks across the territory. Excellent people skills combined with a desire to sell and make deals happen are essential attributes. You will be confident, able to work well under pressure; be focussed and conscientious and be well presented with excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity where an individual has the potential to be part of an ambitious team in a sector where we have an excellent reputation and are market leaders. We also require the following:
- A minimum of two years of previous experience within a similar role;
- Strong track record in sales;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Degree level education or equivalent;
- Excellent English writing and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of trade sector and current market trends;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations, Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations, Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations, Estate Agents Act and Money Laundering Regulations;
- Report preparation skills.
- Professional with high standards;
- Able to develop strong working relationships;
- Sales and service-oriented;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Communication skills, including listening carefully and giving feedback;
- Numerate with strong analytical skills;
- Meticulous and methodical in approach;
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative;
- Driven and energetic;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Team player;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Calm, considered approach when handling diverse demands;
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
If you feel you are suitable for our Business Agent position, please apply now.
Business Agent, Sales, Business Development, New Business, Telesales, Account Manager.