Level 3 Nursery Assistant
Crawley, West Sussex
£7.10 - £8.89 per hour
Have you got experience working with children in a Nursery environment?
Are you looking for a permanent role in a Nursery?
Do you enjoy working in a fun and supportive team?
Were looking for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join a Nursery in Crawley, so if this role catches your eye then please keep reading!
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 HR company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their daytoday, longterm and permanent vacancies. This particular role is for a fulltime Nursery Practitioner to work with children to support their learning during group and individual activities. This is a permanent role and would be perfect for someone who is level 3 qualified and looking to progress.
This Nursery is a purposebuilt, singlestorey building with individual play areas for every age group and a fantastic indoor garden play area. They offer a safe environment and plenty of learning opportunities and recruit passionate and enthusiastic staff with neverending commitment to the children. It is conveniently located close to the town centre and train station allowing for easy access for staff and parents. They work hard to prepare each child for School and teach them the necessary skills to succeed academically.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free career advice
* DBS and School application support
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
Benefits of the role:
* Onsite parking
* A permanent position
* Located close to the centre of town and the train station
* A supportive leadership team
* Training and development opportunities
* Free meals
* Discounted childcare
* Assisting with basic first aid where required
* Keeping uptodate records of childrens progression and learning
* Creating indepth session plans
* Delivering rich learning opportunities and exceptional care for the children
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Experience working in a Nursery
* NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
* Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
* An uptodate DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!
Posted 31 days ago