DT Food Technician Teacher
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22917 - £38633 per annum
You are looking for work >> We are looking for a strong Food Technician Teacher.. and we would make a great Pear!
Are you experienced in inspiring your class with knowledge about food and well being? Do you thrive off developing and enhancing childrens cooking abilities, health and fitness?
Did you answer yes to the previous questions? Then weve got all the thyme of the world for you! (pun intended)
I am currently searching for the candidate that enjoys a challenge and is ready to teach little foodies in a positive, pro active environment!
I am working with a great school in Manchester with good growing opportunities, outstanding team work and support throughout.
This school offers a fantastic opportunity to teach in an innovative and diverse secondary school and develop your skills and techniques. The school commits itself to providing the best education it possibly can to a multitude of different students allowing them to achieve at the highest levels.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Able to establish strong relations with students, parents and carers
- Focused on helping and teaching students & positive approach
- Make sure lessons are planned at the right level of difficulty to match individual students, challenging the more able students and pushing them towards top grades
- QTS is desirable NQT applications are warmly welcomed
- Great transport links
- Strong academic support
- Growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic and supportive staff
- Excellent working resources and materials
- Full time Long term basis
- Free career advice & CV advice
- Continuous guidance through out your whole journey to reach your work goal
- Excellent pay rates where you are paid weekly
- A refer a friend scheme of £300
We have lots of other opportunities here at Randstad, so even if this role doesnt appeal you, make sure you contact us to discuss this with our Talented Recruitment Team.
Posted 130 days ago