Share this job on social:
About the job
- Motivate your cafe team to deliver guest service worth recommending!
- Supporting the General Manager & deputise
- Coach your cafe team to smash weekly targets
- Know your Cafe Menu - be prepared to check & challenge all food & drink
- Upsell our delicious extras & drive your team to do the same
- Encourage guests to give online feedback on you, your team & your Cafe
- Help your team to make sure your Cafe stays clean, safe & legal
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs etc
- Currently Team Leader, F&B Supervisor, Deputy or Assistant Manager
- Understand what makes great service & passionate about it!
- Support & develop teams to always put the guest first
- Warm & engaging personality
- Multi-tasker who loves the buzz of working in a busy local Cafe
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available