Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a PMLD experienced Teaching Assistant to support pupils with a range of learning difficulties in Darlington.
Ideally applicants would have experience of supporting pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties in a SEND school setting. Some pupils require help with personal care and feeding. Team Teach and Moving & Handling are also advantageous but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience supporting PMLD pupils in a SEN setting
Experience of working with challenging behaviours and Team-Teach trained
NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Supporting and Learning in Schools
Experience of de-escalation techniques
Vision for Education
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education SEND Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
Apply today for more information on this and other teaching/support opportunities across Vision for Education contact the SEND Team in Stockton on Tees.