Burnley, Lancashire, England
£20k - 25k per year + Benefits
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Working hours: Monday - Friday - 40 hours (with potential overtime)
My company have been established for just under 30 years and they supply a diverse service to all their clients. They install & commission industrial control panels, automation systems, training and project management.
Their PET bottle conveying systems lead the way with their revolutionary PET neck guide which increases up time and decreases cost.
- Wiring and Building Electrical Control Panels
- Workshop Based with great hands on training
- Read, interpret and work from schematic / engineering drawings / instructions from engineers and other team members
- Manufacturing environment
- Report quality, process, and equipment problems to their Supervisor
- Maintain safe working practices (clean and organised work environment adhering to Health and Safety regulations)
- Ability to upscale and downscale
If you think you have the right experience and would like a detailed chat then send your CV to BDurand@premierengineeringuk.com or contact the number 0161 871 8811
Posted 16 days ago