Digital Project Manager
£45,000 Plus Benefits package
Our client is a next generation specialist diamond jeweller that boasts unrivalled access to over 70% of the world’s diamonds. Their accolades include the 2017 Professional Jeweller Award and 2017 Online Retailer of the Year.
They are now looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team in Mayfair and deliver a range of B2C projects related to their retail website.
- Salary of £45,000
- Benefits package
This is the ideal role for a digital professional with eCommerce experience and a great management style to take on a new challenge with a leading UK diamond jeweller.
You’ll have the chance to play a vital role in the success of our client’s online retail function, delivering a variety of projects, developing the website and ensuring that every digital element of our client’s operations is functional and of the highest quality.
Joining this like-minded team of jewellery, technical, and customer service heroes and heroines, you’ll find a high-class, high-end environment that started as a family business but has expanded to be a reputable company operating at the pinnacle of the sector.
As the Digital Project Manager, you will oversee all projects that relate to our client’s retail website and digital B2C activity. This will involve CRM, social and website campaigns and projects.
Focusing on the marketing strategy for online retail activity, you will also provide effective management to a team of four including a Lead Digital Creative, two Social Media Interns and one additional team member.
You will work alongside the Creative and Development Teams, taking a hands-on approach and making sure work is delivered on-time and to the specified quality.
Your role will also involve:
- Managing project schedules
- Facilitating communication across different teams to ensure they are up-to-date with the relevant information
- Outlining tasks for the project team clearly and concisely
- Providing day-to-day operational management and development to your team
- Contributing to ongoing process improvement initiatives
- Reporting on the outcome of all campaigns and projects
To be considered as the Digital Project Manager, you will need:
- A proven track record in the digital sphere with at least five years’ experience within eCommerce, retail or another fast-paced operational industry
- Experience of line management of a small team
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Extensive proven experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring delivery on time and to budget
Experience in UX and A/B testing would be beneficial to your application. Experience in CRM and social media would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Project Manager, eCommerce Project Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Project Manager, eCommerce Manager, or Digital Retail Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next exciting career move as a Digital Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Posted 24 days ago