Job provided by Luton Bennett
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Competitive Salary + 24 days Holiday and Bank Holidays + Company Pension + Training + Bonus
4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days 07:00 to 19:00, 2 nights 19:00 to 07:00, 4 off)
Technician required for a very successful multinational company who can offer a very competitive salary and long term career stability and prospects.
The Technician role will suit candidates from ANY technical or hands on background such as; machine maintenance, carpentry, plumbing, plant maintenance, factory maintenance, ex forces and mechanics. The role will be working on blow moulding machines, training on the machines will be given. You will predominantly be operating machinery and carrying out basic first line maintenance of the machinery.
The Technician will need to be confident with hands on work on the production machinery and all ancillary equipment. Working as part of a team on shift reporting to the team leader working to ensure all production machinery is fully optimised and functional. The Technician will need to work well in a team and individually as maintenance work will be in teams and individually.
The Technician Role:
- Continental shifts 2 days 07:00 to 19:00, 2 nights 19:00 to 07:00 then 4 off
- Operation and basic maintenance of machinery
- Confident working in a team and individually
- Mechanical experience from ANY skilled/technical background
- Happy to be hands on and get involved with all aspects of the maintenance technician role