Job provided by Nigel Frank International
Share this job on social:
About the job
Trainee Recruitment / Sales Consultant
Begin a career in the fast paced world of Recruitment & Headhunting with the Frank Recruitment Group one of the UKs fast growing recruitment businesses be part of our unique success story!
Earn £3550k in your 1st year, make up to double in your just your 2nd year and earn £100k+ in your 3rd year with full industry leading training + great incentives!
Why join The Frank Recruitment Group and work for Washington Frank the newest and most exciting brand in the Group!?
We are one of the fastest growing recruitment firms in Europe, a multimillion pound turnover, market leading specialist headhunting business with London offices in The Financial Capital of the World, the emerging City of Newcastle UponTyne, another just off the famous Wall Street on Broadway in New York, a further office in the cosmopolitan Republic of Singapore, an office in sunny Melbourne, Australia, one on the US West Coast in San Francisco. and new offices in Phildelphia, Dallas and Berlin.
Our fantastic target related individual & team incentives include, for example;
- Exclusive longweekend 5* expenses paid holiday trips most recently the Delano in Miami, Ibiza, Marrakesh, New York, Barcelona,Madrid & Amsterdam
- Fine dining at upscale Michelin rated restaurants on Monthly Lunch Clubs for high achievers finish work at 12pm on a Friday afternoon and let the champagne flow recently dined at Jamie Olivers and Hakkasan in London and the Four Seasons New York
- Monthly & Annual high achiever awards including champagne for your 1st placement
- Exclusive VIP event hospitality i.e. the Monaco & British Formula One Grand Prixs
- Regular company social nights & teambuilding events including Bowling, GoKarting, Luxury Spa treatments, Cocktail making, a discounted 24hr access Gym membership just a few meters from the office & much more!
We have a defined career path in place whereby if you hit & exceed targets, you could be a Senior Consultant with one year, a Team Leader within 2 years, and a Manager within 3 all very realistic, achievable & proven not pie in the sky. You also have the unique opportunity to make a substantial amount of money in both accelerated commission every month and 1/4 but also more longerterm financial rewards over the coming years as we seek further investments join now and you could be a shareholder in the future benefiting from this directly. To sum up, THIS IS A LONGTERM CAREER, NOT A JOB.
What experience, skills and personal attributes do you need?
Previous headhunting / recruitment experience would be an advantage but certainly not essential as we are interested in hearing from;
- Very hard working, extremely selfmotivated & highly driven individuals
- Candidates with at least 6 months Sales, Business Development, Outbound Telesales, BusinesstoBusiness experience we are looking for both entrylevel and/or experienced professionals
- Candidates with an extremely positive, dynamic, confident, optimistic & enthusiastic nature with excellent communication skills negative or pessimistic people need not apply!
- Candidates who are not fazed by and can handle the pressures and stresses of a fast paced sales environment meeting daily, weekly, monthly targets and working long, often unsociable, hours of work to gain success
- Candidates with the genuine desire to excel both financially AND professionally in a short space of time and be rewarded for the effort they put in
Most importantly however, you should have a genuine passion to work in a very fast paced & target driven sales environment. In this role you will be responsible for the full 360 life cycle development, growth & management of long term client and candidate relationships in the market that you are assigned to and in order to succeed you will be given full industry leading training in all aspects of sales, recruitment & headhunting in a first class career development plan which also includes an advanced sales courses within our superb internal training academy. We aim to grow our employees organically & encourage promotion to management level from within the business making this a unique chance for exceptional performers to start at the bottom as a trainee and progress their career here
This is a rare opportunity & not just another job for your CV, so for those who want a simple, comfortable & easy ride with a 95 mentality & working hours then this would NOT be suitable for you. We very much have a work extremely hard, play even harder ethos in the company & are looking for likeminded individuals who are extremely financially & professionally driven and willing to put in the extra effort needed for inevitable success.
The package will include a base salary of between £2023k per year depending upon experience, with your realistic 1st year total earnings including bonuses are between £3040k, you have the potential to make double or even up to triple of this figure in only your 2nd year with us and you should be earning £100k+ from years 23. It is entirely up to you how much you earn and how far you go with us however you will have to work incredibly hard for it.
For further information & to discuss this exciting opportunity further please call the Manager @ Washington Frank International, Mr Doug Dwyer on +44 ##### ######or email your CV to #####@######.###
Recruitment / Recruiter / Recruiting / Trainee / Graduate / Consultant / Headhunting / Headhunter / Sales / Business Development / B2B / Telesales / Outbound / Account Manager