Creative Development Executive
Job Title: Creative Development Executive
- About You
- Job Description
- This is a brand new role at NMPi but you will be working as part of a successful and very sociable team. You'll be working on client briefs and proposals, designing and creating data driven display banners for online programmatic display campaigns run by the delivery team. The kind of clients we work with are in retail, sports, entertainment and finance. You'll be a part of our Performance team. We run innovative digital media campaigns across paid search, pay per click, paid social and programmatic display channels.
- About NMPiNMPi run online marketing campaigns in paid search, PPC, programmatic display and paid social campaigns for our clients, as well as providing digital creative, web analytics and ad-technology services.
- Across our group, we work with some really exciting clients including, Charlotte Tilbury, Disney, Netflix, Made.com, Freeview, and even Google. We have offices in London, Mainland Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and North America.
We employ 75 lovely, lovely people in our London office and have a company-wide breakfast and lunch twice a month delivered to the office
- Our core values are Help Others Succeed, Dare To Lead, Earn Trust and Exceed Expectations.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Package & Benefits
- NMPi pay industry competitive salaries, which we regularly benchmark against our peers. Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. We also offer additional performance related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
- In addition to this we offer a fantastic benefits package which covers:
- Health CareGym membershipPensionAnnual season ticket loanPerkBox Gold CardCycle to work schemeCompany-wide lunch and breakfast twice a month, delivered to the officeFriday drinks and other social events, at least one a quarterCompany weekends away
- What Do You Do Next?
- We're hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!! Once we've received your application we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If you're initially interested in a non-committal phone call I'm always open to that, please call Mark Stangroom (In-House Talent Manager) on 0207 186 2100.
Posted 22 days ago