Job provided by Athona Recruitment
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are currently seeking a Physical Education teacher to join a school based in Essex. This position will commence February 2019 on a temporary basis with the possibility of a permanent placement.
The school welcome applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience or newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this department.
- Rate of pay will be based on experience.
- You will join a supportive department to teach PE to Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Experience of teaching the UK curriculum is essential
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively teach the full range of timetabled courses
- Plan and deliver PE lessons to ensure excellent learning progression takes place in all areas.
- Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Assess work, monitor pupils progression and raise attainment levels.
- Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
- Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered)
- Experience in teaching the Humanities curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
You will receive:
- The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
- We provide various, free of charge, inhouse training sessions with our qualified teacher
- Optional pension scheme.
The school are looking to arrange interviews shortly.
If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Nicola on ##### ###### or #####@######.###
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Candidates working for us can register for CPD Financial Support.