Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an enthusiastic NQT Teacher of PE?
Do you have a passion to encourage children to partake in an active lifestyle?
The opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified teacher to complete your part of your induction period at a popular school in Cheshire.
The role will be fulltime starting immediately until the end of the academic year.
- Teaching pupils that are high achievers within PE
- Ongoing CPD training courses
- Supportive leadership team
- To lead, monitor and evaluate the assessment and feedback to students in line with whole school and department policy
- To follow department monitoring and tracking systems relating to students attainment, progress and achievement
- Mark, grade and give written/verbal and diagnostic feedback as required
- Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in PE
- Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
- Be passionate about teaching and your subject
If you are interested in this position, please dont hesitate and apply today!
To discuss in more detail, please contact Ryan Davies at the Liverpool office by telephone or alternatively please send your CV and covering letter by email.
All our candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check & two satisfactory references