Job provided by Momentum Instore
Share this job on social:
About the job
Midlands, North Birmingham + Field based
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum + pension and other benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Permanent Installer to join our Company on a full time contract. This role is based on a 50 hour a week, predominantly 5 days/nights per week. Please note that the successful candidate must be flexible towards working patterns and happy to work days and/or nights as projects require. Some of our project work is completed out of hours (night shifts) and therefore the candidate must be able and happy to work nights on a regular basis.
Momentum Instore is the leading retail marketing services agency with unrivalled knowledge in installation, merchandising, retail audits and field marketing. For over 40 years we have provided cost-effective solutions across every retail environment, from beauty and banking to DIY.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Working to Planograms
- Shop fitting
- Vinyl fitting
- Store refit
Certification in the following would be beneficial
- CSCS card
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- First Aid
Good DIY skills are essential, and any electrical experience would be advantageous. Many of our projects involve assembling and relocating display stands/counters in retail outlets and then merchandising them once completed so experience in working from planograms would be preferred. In addition, successful applicants may be required to assist and support with the management and training of the Field Installations team, so previous Team Leading or supervisory experience would be advantageous.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assemble and relocate display stands and counters in retail outlets.
- Profile shelving, install/merchandise equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
- Use initiatives to problem solve and suggest resolutions when encountering challenges.
- Ensure clear, regular, concise and detailed update reports to relevant key stakeholders.
- First-Class communication and relationship building skills.
- Majority of reporting is done via a Smart phone APP.
- Ability to illustrate strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Manage any client/field/office issues effectively and in a calm and timely fashion.
- This business is extremely busy and fast paced. It is critical that the successful candidate can work at speed and manage workload effectively to achieve resourcing requirements.
- Pay and expenses will be processed on a monthly basis.
- Flexible attitude towards working patterns is crucial. Work could consist of on-going projects on days, occasional night work and some weekends.
- Training and stock collection will take place at our nearest depot, Nottingham (NG6).
- Lifting and manual handling may be involved and additional training will be offered where needed.
- Uniform, vehicles and PPE will be issued as appropriate by the company.
- This is a role where you will be expected to confidently engage with retailers, retail staff, clients and both internal and external stakeholders. You will need flexibility around working patterns, extensive travel and may include some overnight stays in other regions.
If you have experience in this field and are enthusiastic you could be the person we are looking for!!
Strictly No Agencies