Job provided by Retail Human Resources Plc
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are currently working on an exciting Head of HR role for an exciting, international retailer. The aim of the role is to maximise the groups potential through the development and implementation of successful HR strategies and tactics. This role is a great mix of strategic and hands on, operational HR. The role is based in London with some UK and occasional international travel.
You will be responsible for all aspects of HR which include but are not limited to:
- Create a stimulating, challenging and supportive working environment, being visible, leading from the front.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of cost effective, timely and evolving, resourcing strategies which deliver high calibre employees.
- Proactively seek and develop a range of initiatives to develop the reputation as an employer of choice and drive candidates to actively seek out the business.
- Ensure the development and implementation of cost effective, timely and evolving, retention strategies which retain high calibre employees.
- Ensure HR Policies and Procedures are evolved and developed in the light of legislative and organisational changes.
- Ensure appropriate policies, procedures and practices are in place to effectively support Line Managers in dealing with disciplinary, grievance and capability issues.
- Develop strategies that positively reenforce the Company culture.
- Develop and implement employee and engagement strategies.
- Develop employee benefit programmes and communicate effectively to employees.
- Build and maintain robust and effective working relationships both in the UK and internationally.
- Work with Directors and Senior Managers on the development and delivery of robust HR and L&D strategies which support the growth of the business.
- Manage and maximise relationships with agencies, suppliers, and strategic partners to support the delivery of all aspects of the HR strategy.
We are looking for established HR professionals who have experience in setting HR strategy and leading a team to deliver these strategies. In return you will receive a generous salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a brand that is respected and where HR works in partnership with the operational side of the business.