Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
People and Culture Business Partner (Talent & Learning and Development)
Contract: Full time, permanent
About the Company:
Our client creates and provides unique deals, perks and experiences to help public sector workers get the most from their spare time.
They are looking for a talented People and Culture Business Partner to join their great People and Culture team.
As the People and Culture Business Partner, you will support the Head of People and Culture to deliver their ambitious People and Culture strategy during an exciting period of change and growth.
You will be responsible to help drive the strategic direction of the people agenda, whilst working on key P&C initiatives to support the overall aims of the business along with the operational day to day people focus. This is a generalist role and will involve aspects of managing Employee Relations issues, Benefits and Reward, Organisational Development with key focus on Talent and Learning and Development whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with people at all levels across the organisation.
What you'll be doing:
- With the support of the Head of P&C develop innovative and creative L&D programmes for our people to fulfil the requirements of our organisational strategy
- Review the L&D policy and processes within the business to identify efficiencies and create L&D framework (skills and competency matrix) and an improved L&D experience. Using the L&D framework help managers identify gaps in skills and competence across the business
- Work with the P&C Advisor to ensure that all mandatory training is completed and monitored, and policies and processes are in place to ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Develop reporting to assist the management team in identifying training gaps, refresher training due dates. Develop upskilling programme to develop our people in line with strategic plan
- Research and source the right training providers/partners that meet the current and future training and development needs of the business
- Support the development of a development pathway for our people which links to qualifications, salary scales and career progression
- Owning, managing and enhancing the hiring process and candidate experience from start to finish
- Ensuring that every candidate has a positive recruitment experience true to our brand, culture and values
- To provide project management support to the Head of P&C on the implementation and embedding of several planned organisational projects
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with strong working knowledge of UK Employment Law and best practice, previous experience within L&D and Talent function, along with experience of building working relationships with key stakeholders working within a business partnering role. You will ideally be CIPD Level 5 qualified (or equivalent).
You will ideally have worked in a fast paced SME or larger organisation and are able to bring and implement new, fresh and innovative ideas that add value and support the business and its people.
You are proactive with a roll-your-sleeves-up attitude, and don't wait around to be told what to do, but are able to recognise when you need support and able to take direction.
What we are offering in return:
- An opportunity to be part of a growing and ambitious business that puts its people and members first
- Competitive salary
- 24 day annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contribution up to 10%
- Life insurance, 4x pensionable salary
- Boundless membership
- Bike2work and Home Tech schemes
- Meet & Eat (free lunch) once a month
- Central Brighton office, 2 mins walk from the station
- Plenty of socials and fundraising activities
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you meet the People and Culture Business Partner requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!