Job provided by Equest
Share this job on social:
About the job
Workspaces for almost every type of business
Basepoint is a unique type of business centre that offers a wide range of high quality workspaces including serviced and managed offices, workshops, trade counters and studios. With over 30 centres and growing we have spaces suitable for almost every business use imaginable with flexible easy in and out terms.
We also provide virtual offices and a range of facilities and serviced meeting rooms, as and when you need them. Our many benefits and solutions can save you both time and money compared to more conventional leased workspace. Our friendly business centre staff will do all they can to help you and your business succeed.
Why Join us?
*Do you have what it takes to succeed? The role of an AssistantÂ Centre Manager is varied and challenging. We want you to treat your community of customers like your own business, whilst operating with the support of our established ways of working. We empower you to make decisions that help our customers grow and succeed, because their success is your and our success.
*Fast personal growth. Our rapid growth means we offer lots of career development. We identify team members with potential and give them stretch opportunities. If you have the motivation and deliver results our structured training and development programmes will help you achieve your goals.
*Global mobility. Our high performers get the opportunity to live and work Internationally. This can be full time or for a short time in response to a specific challenge.
- Provide effective support to the Centre Manager in all day to day activities.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with customers, teams and suppliers.
- Ensure that all potential new Customers are greeted in a professional manner and receive a positive first impression of Basepoint.
- In the absence of the Centre Manager, accompany prospects on inspection visits.
- Ensure that all vacant units are in a ready to show/occupancy condition at all times.
- Assist in ensuring that excellent service is provided to Customers and to achieve or exceed budgeted objectives.
- Assist in ensuring proper repairs and maintenance of the building, monitoring progress and ensure work is carried out as per the planned property maintenance schedule.
- Support in the achievement of lettings, including follow up, and closely monitoring all current prospects.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing programmes and activities.
- Ensure the timely and appropriate management of all Customer issues and/or complaints, escalating and seeking support from the Centre Manager as required.
- Work with the Centre Manager to arrange and organise, as directed, any PR and marketing activity for the Centre.Â
- Assist with the achievement of the Centre financial goals and objectives.
- Ensure all invoices are collected and banked in accordance with Company policy and advising the Centre Manager when problems arise.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of invoices.
- Timely and accurate preparation of banking and assist in the control of petty cash.
- Minimise controllable expenses whilst recognising marketing and occupancy targets.
Â Reception and Administration
- Receive visitors to the Centre in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer telephones and direct calls appropriately.
- Ensure customer messages are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Management of meeting room bookings.
- Undertake basic patching and programming for telecommunications where appropriate.Â
Self and Team Management
- Assist in ensuring all colleagues display outstanding customer service.
- Ensure your own development through striving to improve skill levels.
- Provide support and cover as required and appropriate to any other Centres.
- Provide cover for the Centre Manager during periods of annual leave and unplanned absence.Â
Key Knowledge and Experience RequiredÂ
- Effortlessly enthusiastic: You'll bring a positive, inspiring attitude to everything you do for both your customers and your team.
- Approachable and influential: You'll build strong relationships with everyone you encounter, then use those relationships to inspire change.
- Driven to achieve: You'll be highly competitive and keen to outperform and over-deliver on your goals.
- Resilient: You'll combine an appetite for a challenge with the ability to adapt to fast-changing situations.
- Proudly diligent: You'll have an eye for detail, understanding how high standards in the smallest moments feed into the wider revolution.Â
- Self-motivated: You'll take ownership and act decisively to solve problems, make your time count, and deliver incredible results.
- People-focussed: You'll understand and deliver the things people need to thrive, from clear goals to encouragement and leadership by example.Â
Rising at BasepointÂ
We will provide you with a comprehensive induction programme that will help you understand what we do and how we do it. We have an online learning community where you can interact and learn from your colleagues. Our ongoing structured training and development programme supports those who deliver results and have the right ambition to grow quickly.